KIDS YOGA TEACHER
Who is Angela
My Name is Angela Dahl. I am the Owner of Yoga Youth and I am excited to be a kids Yoga Teacher. I am a mum to two very active boys aged 9 and 11 so as a result I am always on my feet. Like many parents, my life is juggled between family and work. If I feel like I’m getting uptight or anxious, yoga helps calms my mind and keeps me grounded. I walk my dog (Sandy the Labradoodle) every day. This is not only good exercise but allows me to clear my head before my busy day begins. Healthy, organic (when I can) food is what I love and I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I also enjoy a good brew of coffee or tea and love family and friend catch-ups.
Angela Dahl Yoga Teacher
During 2019, I completed my Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training Course through One Family Yoga and Fitness . Subsequently, I completed a Foundation Course in Childrens’ Yoga Teacher Training through Zenergy Yoga. Besides being a Brisbane Yoga Teacher, I am also a Dance Teacher. I teach ballroom and modern dance to high school students and have over 20 years experience teaching in high schools.
I have a current Blue Card and First Aid Certificate and I have insurance cover. I am more than happy to provide copies of my certificates.
There is a saying that resonates with me
“If you don’t have time for Yoga, then you need to practice it more”
YOGA TEACHING SKILLS
- Ability to apply meaningful and empowering Yoga classes for children.
- Delivery of outcome based goals around movement, flexibility & positive reinforcement.
- Structuring and adapting programs around all abilities to make each child feel welcome and believe in themselves which promotes self esteem.
- Understanding children’s emotional and cognitive boundaries.
- Aged based sessions tailored around similar physical and emotional development stages.
- Targeting and optimising the benefits of Yoga through exploration of meditation, mindfulness and relaxation.
ABN 38 618 963 893